For cost-effective asphalt services, contact one of the best asphalt repair companies. Ace Asphalt Paving Austin – Roads, Driveways & Parking Lots is a leader in providing the most secure and dependable asphalt repair services.
You can get in touch with us if you need a consultation or need construction work done. Furthermore, we use cutting-edge technology and equipment to ensure the best possible outcome for your project.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our professionals take all aspects of asphalt seriously. We can solve any problem and overcome any obstacles because we saw it all before and know what to do. And, of course, we are only available with the best tools, materials, and techniques.
We recognize that your time and money are two of the most valuable resources you have. When you hire us for a project, you can rest assured that we will complete it on time and within your budget. We work with the highest level of polish, precision, and professionalism.
To Receive a Free Estimate
Fill Out This Form
Asphalt resurfacing is the process of layering new asphalt over existing asphalt or concrete surface—one of the best ways to keep a driveway or pavement looking good and lasting a long time. Resurfacing old asphalt is unquestionably a less expensive option than replacement or Asphalt Restoration. Getting asphalt paving in Austin TX is easy, contact Ace Asphalt Paving today!
If your driveway has problems like these, consider asphalt resurfacing.
- Staining and mold
- Due to heavy traffic, there are some minor cracks.
- Asphalt surface discoloration caused by sunlight or uneven shade
- Pooling water due to surface dips is a problem (Pooled water can further damage the lower layers of the asphalt)
It is critical to inspect the lower layers of an asphalt driveway for damage. Putting a new layer of asphalt on top of an already damaged asphalt layer may not result in successful resurfacing.
ASPHALT RESURFACING SERVICES
Our team is available to discuss all of your Asphalt Resurfacing project requirements. In addition to Asphalt Resurfacing, we provide asphalt paving services in the following areas:
- Infrared Asphalt Patching- Make those annoying uneven surfaces and other issues on your asphalt better with our paving specialists.
- Asphalt Crack Sealing- Save your asphalt’s life from cracks and extend it to save more money! Seal coating your pavement should never be a problem. Just contact us!
- Asphalt Pavement Patching- Let us give you a quick repair of potholes or other pavement damage to avoid expensive repair of your pavement.
- Asphalt Paving- Tired of car stops on your concrete driveway? Our asphalt specialists are here for your paving needs.
The following factors will determine the longevity of asphalt resurfacing:
- Weather Condition
- The volume of traffic on the resurfaced pavement or driveway
- New asphalt application’s thickness
- Condition of the sub-grade layer before completing the resurfacing
- Drainage system’s quality
Correctly done asphalt resurfacing can extend the life of your driveway by 8 to 15 years.
How thick should an asphalt overlay/resurfacing be?
The thick overlay is more appropriate if there are numerous cracks and water is seeping. When there is only minor surface damage and cracking, a thin overlay will suffice.
Moreover, a conventional layer is at least 1.5 inches thick, whereas a thin overlay is typically less than that. Because a residential driveway receives little traffic, a thickness of 2.5 to 3 inches should be adequate.
Contact us right away if you need your asphalt repair in Austin TX.
Request A Free Quote
We Are Here To Help With Your Paving Needs, Request A Free Quote Today!